Anglo Asian Mining PLC’s strategy is to build a leading gold, copper and silver producer in Azerbaijan and Caucasia by using its first mover advantage and to leverage the experience of its Board and management team.
Key pillars of the strategy are as follows:
- Formalise mineral resources and ore reserves for all existing mines
- Optimisation of gold and copper production at its Gedabek site from existing mines
- Increase its production profile by identifying further resources and reserves in proximity to its existing mines
- Pursue a comprehensive geological exploration programme to extensively explore all of the land of its contract areas for new deposits to open new mines
- Ramp up exploration at Ordubad which is an untapped value opportunity
- Aggressively pursue any suitable opportunities outside of Azerbaijan
The Company will also look to develop the 900 square kilometre additional licences it holds in the occupied territories when the political situation permits.